Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pied Piper - Report #3

.


Wakin' up in the pack-n-play.


Kamma, are you going to pick me up or just stand there taking my picture?


A little Papoo time while waitin' for my breakfast.


I HOPE I grow up to love football as much as daddy and Kamma do!!


Being entertained by Macky-antics.


Have fun, Mommy!!!
'Cause we are.

.

14 comments:

grammy said...

Ahhhh...looks like "Sweet P". I think she is lovin her "first sleep-over"!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

She IS a sweet pea!!!! I am not even kidding. She is a cuddler, and she LOVES her Kamma, especially in the absence of her Mamma. Mackinley is a Papoo's boy, but Piper loves ME!!! :-)

grammy said...

Ohhh...perfect way to spend a snowy Saturday!!! Enjoy, and I know you are!!!

Tonja said...

Hi Keetha,
I have enjoyed going back and reading several posts...as I am far behind on blog reading! Love the snow pics! But, wouldn't want to be in it! The 'grands' are precious! So cute! Funny about the nipple.

Anonymous said...

Kammas can always figure it out, they a re a wisebunch, I tell ya!!! Your grandbabies, oh my goodness, how can you not keep from just eatin' them up, so ADORABLE!!Looks like you can handle anything, and are having fun! You might have to call off work on Monday and catch up on some ZZZZZs...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I checked your blog tonight. It looks like you've been having such fun times this weekend. Seems like only yesterday we were having the same kind of fun times with our grandson, and now he's almost twenty. Where do the years go?? Your grandkids are precious. They're blessed to have grandma and grandpa living so close to them. Gwen from the "Northwoods"

Keetha Broyles said...

NW Gwen, thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Amy, I'll admit it, I THOUGHT about taking Monday off!!! But pretty sure I won't.

Keri said...

AWWWWW!!!! I miss my babies! I know they're in excellent hands, though.

I LOVE that picture of Dad and Piper!!! I'll be stealing that one for sure!

See you guys tomorrrow! Thank you so much, we love you!

Anonymous said...

aren't you and papoo a little old to be playing with dolls/They are precious...Ann

Char said...

They're growing up too fast! I'm sure you're enjoying your rime with them.

Keetha Broyles said...

We did enjoy them!!! They have gone home now.

j said...

I love the sleepy little face!

Gators fans? Feels good to be number one I'm sure *sigh*

Dustin and Kayla said...

Piper looks so comfy with Greg!

Kim Sue said...

really stinkin cute!