Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Mackinley's Party

.

Birthday party.

The big THREE.


Waitin' for food.
Waitin' for presents.
Waitin' for Uncle Kelly - - -

It's really hard to wait.


Big sister, Kaeleigh, has to wait too!


"Here we sit like birds in the wilderness
Waitin' to be fed!!!"


At least there are TWO of us
Waitin' together.


Piper has daddy to help her wait.


Yippee!!!!
Food at last.
Meatballs, pigs in a blanket,
And fresh fruit.

What more could a guy want???


BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!


.

10 comments:

Keri said...

Awww look at Daddy squeezin his baby girl!

Keetha Broyles said...

I know - - - it was definitely an "Awwwwwww" moment.

Anonymous said...

Great pics Keetha! I love when U post about your fam!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I have been pouring over your post, Keetha. Catching up. I love all your photographs! Great ones. Precious baby's!

Anonymous said...

Cute photos and great cake! I noticed that Gator shirt! Go Gators!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh yes - - - hubby lives in Gator stuff.

Anonymous said...

ha. i love that first picture of mackinley! he's so darn cute. and i really want more of that cake!

Keetha Broyles said...

That cake was fabulous, wasn't it?!?

nancygrayce said...

Love that cake!

groovyoldlady said...

Awwwwww. That's great. My grandson just turned 4. He's autistic, though, So parties freak him out.