Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ding! Ding! Ding! And the Prize Goes To:

.

Jackie!!!!!



Jackie had the answer to my "following" dilemma.
She gets the prize.

For any of the rest of you who have ALSO had following issues: Go to dashboard, click on the "manage" followers button, then make sure each entry is set to public.

Blogger may set them back to anonymous at a later date, but you can just click them back to public.

Much easier than what I did last night which was to re-add everyone!!!!

Jackie - - - you are the BOMB!!!

.

4 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Sounds like you have my problem of doing every thing the hard way! I noticed you were back!

Keetha Broyles said...

Well thanks to Jackie, I now know to CHECK my manage list frequently and fix the problem right there easily!!!

Jackie said...

OH.My.GOSH !! How exciting to see my name at the top of your post AND the BIG BLUE RIBBON, too !

After I got past the shock of seeing my name, I even laughed out-loud ! Tee!Hee!

I'm so glad I could be of help to you, Keether ! It kind of hits me funny, since I don't have a blog of my own (well, an active one, that is).

Thanks for the award & I'm glad I made your day (or night). :-)

Keetha Broyles said...

I think a gal as blogwise as you OUGHT to have her own blog little Miss Jackie!!!!