Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dog-Gone Good!

.



Should be mandatory viewing in "Hubby 101" class.

:-)

(Thanks Groovy - - - I stole it from you.)

.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL, now THAT was funny!

Pamela said...

So funny!

Keri said...

HAHAHA!!!

The Hollands said...

Funny, funny, funny...sad thing is I would love a new vacuum for a present. Needless to say, Brian has never had to go to the doghouse in his gift giving...lucky guy! :)

haley said...

HA! someone emailed me that video a few weeks ago. it cracks me up!!!!

Dustin and Kayla said...

if there were only such a place...:) hahahaha!

Keetha Broyles said...

But Dustin did so WELL for V-tine Day!!! He "heard" you and did the RIGHT kinds of things!!!!

Shannon said...

Our pastor showed this at church a few weeks ago! Hilarious!

nancygrayce said...

Before we were married, my husband told my friend he was going to get me new tires for my birthday! She told him that if he wasn't giving me something that smelled good or gold not to bother! :) He learned his lesson! He got me the gold AND the tires!

Keetha Broyles said...

Yah - - - some men just don't "get" what a woman would like as a gift.

I think it is because THEY like gadgets, like wrenches and vacuum cleaners - - - so they don't understand why we don't want an item that is going to make us WORK as our gift!!!!

Julie said...

That is a great video! Craig is a good gift giver-but one anniv. I did ask for a kitchen aid mixer (even though I said I never would ask for an appliance as a gift).

I have to admit, I LOVE my kitchen-aid!

Keetha Broyles said...

I think if we ASK for some kind of appliance for a gift that it is OK then - - - but otherwise it's like giving us WORK.

Shoemaker Family said...

I can't see the video at work. I'll have to watch it at home...but I would like to hear the orange pee story!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

OK - - - - I'll find a way to let you hear it. Perhaps it would make good BLOG FODDER!!!

Jay & Tammy Tropf said...

Our pastor showed that in church this past Sunday down here at 12 Stone! Everyone loved it!