Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Milk Bottle Saga

.

AKA: Wherein Kamma got Piper to take her bottle.

Piper normally drinks her milk from the bottle that God supplied just for her. SO - - - I was a tad nervous about whether or not she would take it from an artificial one here at my house.


On the left you see the yellow-cap bottle which CAME to my house with Piper. Do you think she would drink from that for me?????

Oh, there was screaming and there was arching backwards, and there were darting hateful looks, but there was NO drinking.

And that was just from me - - - you should have seen Piper Renae!!! (j/k)

Well, I may not be the SHARPEST twig on the branch, but even my old dull eyes could see the difference between the nipple shape on yellow-cap bottle and the nipple shape on green binkie, which is loved and adored and used non-stop by Piper.

So, after a short trip to the grocery store, during which Papoo tried HIS hand at being alone with TWO grandchildren, one of which was rather unhappy, I returned with purple-capped bottle. Notice the shape of purple-cap bottle nipple.

This time there was cooing, and gurgling, and dozing off with joy, and smiling and most importantly, DRINKING.

And again that was all from Kamma - - - - oh but I kid.

.

6 comments:

grammy said...

Oh how funny!!!! Papoo promised I would get to see lotsa pix and Kamma came thru with some GOOD ones!!! I LOVE Kamma's comments, and whatever you were drinking, sounds like it worked so we won't ask questions...but I really don't have any worries!!! KEEP EM COMIN!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

I hope all others enjoy these posts - - - I'm enjoying doing them - - - but they are really for Keri, to set her little mind at rest so she can enjoy her time away. It's hard for mommies to leave their babies for the first time overnight - - - and this is TWO overnights!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh dear, that sounded like I think Keri's mind is little - - - YIKES, I did NOT mean that. Please take a Dutchman for what he means ant not for what he says!!!

Jewel said...

Very interesting..

Keri said...

I'm so sorry about that, Mom!! The last time we gave her a bottle she used that nipple just fine! But you handled it :)

Keetha Broyles said...

As long as we got her taking her milk, it was no problem!!!