Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

When You're the "Butt" of the Joke - - -

.

You might as well laugh. Feels a WHOLE LOT BETTER than screaming or crying.

Good thing I learned that lesson a LONG time ago - - - Fisherhubby gives me many chances to laugh at myself.



Just so you know - - - the WHOLE time (and it was a long time) I was working to plunge that marble boulder down, Fisherhubby was lying in bed watching and then filming me.

He's a big help!!

Oh well, the bathroom floor needed a good scrubbing anyway.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! This is ONE more thing for which you can be thankful today - - - you didn't have to flush Mount Olympus down your commode before you went to your Thanksgiving Festivities.


.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

HHHAAAAAAAAAAA.....your 'technique'with that plunger is wonderful.

Fisherhubby is on 'the list'! Santa will NOT be pleased.

LV said...

Glad you explained this situation. I was beginning to be concerned about you and fisher hubby,

Traci Marie Wolf said...

I'm just thankful I didn't have to drop Mount Olympus into the toilet, if you know what I mean. LOL

Lori E said...

The only thing missing are a pair of those rubber gloves with the fur trim at the cuffs. Lol.
Oh the everyday things we all have to do. The common denominator.

Lynn said...

One thing we must do is keep our husbands from ever meeting each other.

Theresa said...

Oh girl, you gave me a giggle this morning! That is my specialty and I can do a much better job than MY husband too:) Fisherhubby is too fun! HUGS!

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Young lady, TMI!

Glad you have a sense of humor. At least you had it for blog fodder.

nancygrayce said...

You two are just too much! I would have killed my husband if he filmed me plunging....which I have done in my time! :)

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

This is just the laugh I needed today...you are too funny...and fisher hubby was quick with the camera - you taught him well!! This was probably payback for when he ran out of gas fishing and you captured that on film!

Unknown said...

Payback for the feather boa picture, perhaps! Haha!

Unknown said...

And darn those low water use toilets, too, by the way!

Ann in the UP said...

For sure, that was top grade Broyles stuff. If you sent an internet Christmas card, FH would figure out some way to sneak it in.

Thank goodness you are so good at laughing at yourself. And sharing it with the rest of us (who sympathize with you.)

Callie Brady said...

That is sure not a fun job, but it makes for a great post. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Erin said...

You have a great sense of humor! Great video!

42N said...

What a pretty voice you have. Glad your problems flushed away.

P.S. Any ideas for my photo issue - see latest blog entry.

Anonymous said...

Ive been taught by the best
doesnt make it fun though

Anita Johnson said...

I too would have died of embarrassment...I love your honesty!

podso said...

Are you saying FH did the scrubbing of the bathroom floor. It's sooo good when you can laugh at yourself. Makes life a whole lot more fun. Though you seem to have plenty anyway!

Martin LaBar said...

Mount Olympus?

42N said...

What, no Rose Bowl or BigTen champion comments? You should be proud of: "Wisconsin beat Michigan State, 42-39, in the first-ever Big Ten Championship Game and clinched a second-consecutive berth to the Rose Bowl."

Claudya Martinez said...

Good times.