Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.
All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.
Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.
For those of you still waiting I say thank you.
Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!! . ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ .
2: Composed of elements drawn from various sources; also: heterogeneous (Definition from Merriam-Webster)
NCAA and the Big Ten Career TD Record: Montee Ball 83!!
Don't know if you have it? Try leaving yourself a comment.
I no longer comment where word veri abounds
Wouldn't YOU Like to Join the Kids on MY Block???
Chat, Chat, Chat!!!
Get comfy, have a cuppa java, and enjoy my place.
Brunhilda and Borris
At Lake Wazeecha. Click our photo to find our very own blog!
I Had a Little Contest - - -
. To name my "Grand Old Dame." But you, my bloggy partners Gave her much more than a name, You gave her a poignantstory And one sweet hour of fame.
And Woody Says - - -
Woody Paige puts fun and witty sayings on his chalk board on the ESPN show, "Around the Horn"
Here are my faves from Paige:
* "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"
* "Those who throw dirt only lose ground."
* "I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger."
* "The road to success is always under construction."
* "I fish, therefore I lie."
* "Dear Algebra, stop asking us to find your X, she's not coming back and I know Y."
* "Teamwork means never having to take all the blame."
* "I barely survived yesterday and now it's already today!"
* "Do you call Santa's helpers subordinate clauses?"
* "So, how many days DID it take to build Rome?"
* "Cancel my subscription, I'm tired of your issues."
* "Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday."
* "Don't sweat petty things . . . or pet sweaty things"
* "Two wrongs are only the beginning"
* "Worrying works. 90% of the things I worry about never happen."
* "I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart."
* "When I'm finally holding all the cards, why does everyone decide to play chess?"
* "Legend: A lie that has the dignity of age."
* "A diamond is forever: The payments are longer."
* "When in doubt, mumble: When in trouble, delegate: When in charge, ponder."
* "I don't have an attitude; I have a personality you can't handle."
* "When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you!"
* "It is better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot."
* "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind."
* "Sports do not build character, they reveal it!"
* "Dust is a protective coating for fine furniture"
* "I'm in shape - round IS a shape."
* "Money talks, but all mine says is "good-bye."
* "If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?"
* "Love is blind but marriage is a real eye-opener!"
* "A dog has an owner. A cat has a staff"
* "I'd like to have more self-esteem, but I don't deserve it!"
* "Red meat is not bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is."
* "Nothing is fool proof to a talented fool."
* "Bacteria - the back door of a cafeteria."
* "Nostalgia isn't what it used to be."
* "Stressed spelled backwards is desserts."
* "As I said before, I never repeat myself."
* "Corduroy pillows: they're making headlines!"
* "Young at heart, slightly older in other places."
* "(I'm) proof that evolution can go in reverse"
* "My reality check bounced"
* "If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?"
* "I hate people who steal my ideas before I think of them."
* "I was uncool before uncool was cool."
* "Middle age: When your age starts to show around your middle"
* "Do not disturb, I'm already disturbed."
* "If an open door is ajar, is an open jar adoor?"
* "March Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change."
* "Telepath Wanted: You know where to apply!"
* "The information went data way"
* "I'm bilingual - I speak English and SMACK!"
* "Mental floss prevents moral decay."
* "Why use a big word when a diminutive one will do?"
* "Why is abbreviation such a long word?"
* "I can see clearly now, the brain is gone."
* "Every morning is the dawn of a new error"
Quotes of Note
You're born a male but you have to CHOOSE to be a man" - Herm Edwards
"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that" - Unknown
"They err who think Santa Clause comes down through the chimney; he really enters through the heart." - Mrs. Paul M. Ell
"Thankfully, our true roots are in heritage and not things. I just need to keep reminding myself that things are only reminders of heritage." - Keetha Broyles, June 21, 2010
"Tears lubricate the soul." - from "Finding Buck McHenry"
"Somehow you must come to understand that God is love, that love is the proof of God, and forgiveness is the proof of love." - The Priest in "Levi's Will" by W. Dale Cramer
"The truth about a man is in what he does, not what he says." - W. Dale Cramer in "Levi's Will"
"Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G. K. Chesterton
From Debbie at "There's an Angel on my Porch"
Created by Shannon
From Debby at "Just Breathe"
From Carol at "Old Glory Cottage"
From Lori E at "Family Trees May Contain Nuts"
From Molly, Vivienne, and Mub
From Kyooty and Lori R at "Altered Glass"
From Vivienne at "The V Spot"
From Grace at "Growing Old With Grace, Lynn at "It's a July Thing", and Joycee at "Granny Mountain"
From "Raise Them Up", and Michelle at "Big Black Dog"
KEetha, you are a hoot! I wish we lived closer to each other, you would be a blast to hang with!!
Oh Amy - - - what a sweet thing to say!!!! I wonder if you'd still feel that way when you realized I was old enough to be your mommy!!!???!!! - - - - Oh, and while I'm at it, I could be your kid's Kamma too.
I love the new picture on your bloggy banner! (That's sort of like decorating for the holidays!) :)
Yes, I would, because I love to be friends of all ages! In church, we have a 93 - year old livewire that I love to be with!Now I know you are not that old!!!!! I feel like I can learn from people from alll different walks and ages of life, age is just a number! But personality and beauty from within, there ya go!!
Woooo Hoooo!!! I've arrived. Thanks both of you, Lone and Amy!!!!
Actually - - - last evening I put the wreaths out on the light fixtures AND the one on my front door - - - so I'm STARTING to decorate.
Hahaha...that is funny.
With your smile, I swear you could be related to me.
Your friends are so tolerant! I don't know that I'd want any of those poses posted if they were of me!
I didn't give them a choice. But they KNEW I was taking their pictures and that they were going on my blog. Notice, I did not name ANY of them - - - not even first name.
Well, so long as they are silly on the outside, not the inside.
God's best to you and yours, in this and all seasons.
Now, if I can read, and type, what looks like onallin, others may see this comment . . .
I think sometimes I AM silly on the inside!!! Now what???
I like the "deer in the headlights." Daniel saw the picture and said with a laugh, "That's Bam-ma!" (Rhymes with "Grandma." Then he said, "That IS Bam-ma. She's not talking!"
Glad you found the post. I DID confess to her at school that she was in a starring role on my blog - - - she was OK with it.
Post a Comment