Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wisconsin Barn Charm

.

Old Red standing in front of New. Of course New might be twenty years old or older by now.

This barn is in Central Wisconsin, south east of Niellsville on highway 73.

"Drive-by" shooting with my Sony Cybershot.



Linking today with "Barn Charm"
Please click over to Bluff Area Daily
To enjoy all the Barn Charm posts.

.

13 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

I love the drive-by shooting comment!
We'll see you Sunday...can't wait!
Hugs,
Cindy

Elizabeth Edwards said...

very close to the road. such a beauty. (:

Lori E said...

I adore old barns. Even the ones that are hanging in a sad heap of grayed wood.

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely old barn so close to the highway where everyone can see it and enjoy.

Rose said...

It looks to be a nice barn...I don't know if I have said this before, but I have been through Wisconsin and really love it.

Judy said...

I've been up in this area on 73 near Niellsville, I wonder if I had passes this one...Love those Wisconsin barns ;)))

genie said...

Superb drive by shot. I love this barn. I bet when it was build that highway was not there. Love the panoramic view you got. Nice photography. genie

Brian King said...

Love the peeling paint! Great drive by shot, Keetha!

tinajo said...

I´ve always had a soft spot for barns - have no clue why! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the shape of the older one, looks like a barn I'd love to explore, too! Nice

Thanks for joining =)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love it!

5retired said...

I was looking at one of my followers & saw your site. I love it! I stayed in Wisconsin for about 5 months during the fall & also during the winter. It is so breathtaking in the fall. I couldn't get enough of it. The red barns & the colorful trees. Your pictures brought back memories of what I experienced. I will be watching your blog from now on. I hope you will drop by mine as well. I would love to have you as one of my followers too. Thanks for the memories.
Marje

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Cool barns...and go easy on the "drive-bys"!!