Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

So Many Hats - So Little Time

.

Just thinkin' today about the many "hats" we wear.

Here are some of mine:

FANDOM


Football fan EXTRAORDINAIRE.


Especially Bucky Badger (College)
On WiscONsin


And Colts. (NFL)

Yes, my blood STILL runs blue in spite of last season
AND
Even living up here in Packerland.



BLOGGING




When I ask myself,
"Self, what hobby do you love more??? Football, blogging, or eating?"


I am forced to decide ALL OF THEM!!!

For I am frequently doing all three at once.



MARRIAGE


Ah yes, the old trophy wife.

I "are" one.


Ah Hem - - - no need to ask Fisherhubby for verification.



"MIMZY-HOOD"


Yes, I am one of THOSE cool moms.



We shan't bother asking my offspring


what they think about my coolness - - -


For I love them all 4 dearly,
And that's as cool as it gets.



KAMMA-HOOD


My grans call me Kamma.


And this blog has already discussed the fact


That MY GRANS are fairest of them all!


WORK



Most recently my work hat has
been that of a public library shelver.


VOLUNTEERING


One of my blog commenters recently said
She believed we did more volunteering here in the US of A
Than was done in her country.

I can't really speak to that, I can only say I volunteer
As a teacher at my church,
As a nursing home worship leader,
and in the Shepherd's Loft.


CAMP HEAD COUNSELOR


I've done this many times for Teen Camps in Indiana


And now I'm up to my old tricks again - - -


Only this time for Kids Camp in Wisconsin



Sheer Silliness


And perhaps folks,


These hats of silliness - - -


Are what I do - - -


Best.


I do know this for sure and for certain - - -


When we start to take ourselves too seriously
All the fun goes out of life.

What hats are you busy juggling?


Photo Credits: wife, mom, grandma, volunteer, library, and counselor hats from zazzle.com. Blogger hat from blogger-hints-and-tips.blogspot.com

.

7 comments:

Pat M said...

What fun is right! We are on the same wave length today in our blogs! Yours gave me smiles...you are only missing a Red Hatter hat if I count right! But, when would you have time for one other hat-tivity!
Hugs, GraceinAZ

Keri said...

You ARE a cool mom and a trophy wife. :)

If it's true we do the most volunteering here in the USA, I would say that's encouraging and reminds me of the scripture that says no one should be hard pressed but all should be equal. Maybe we volunteer more because we SHOULD because we're RICH.

Tami said...

My son had a hat similar to very first hat picture. We called it his Elmer Fudd hat. You hat humor was witty!

Theresa said...

I have a hat rack slap full of hats too:) I think it keeps us young! Love looking at all of your sweet hats! Have a blessed evening busy lady, HUGS!

podso said...

Just so funny, and your kids seem to take after you!

LL Cool Joe said...

Ha ha what a great post! I may have over 80 caps, but I don't wear as many different hats as you. :)

C'est moi Claudette said...

Wow you took me to LL Cool Joe' s site. I saw the name and had to check him out. He's a really great blogger and funny too. I couldn't stop reding till I hit the wrong button. Now I'm back lol.
I'm Cindy's friend Claudie. I've seen you around, but never visited. You are halareous. Love your blog.
Glad you were able to meet up with Cindy and hubby and oh oh little Addi. She looks like a wee handful.
Nice to meet you
Love Claudie
Xoxoxo