Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fraggin' It Up on Thursday Night

.

I've been decidedly "lax" with my blogging this week, so tonight I'm going to ATTEMPT to get my Friday Fragments up and running early rather than late.


* * * * * * * * * * * *

Conversation with a co-worker today:

CW - I saw you driving at the intersection by Walgreens yesterday afternoon.

Me - It must not have been me, I didn't go by there yesterday afternoon.

CW - It was you, I saw your hair and you were in your red Durango.

Me - I see a lot of red Durangos around town, it must have been someone else I didn't go by there yesterday afternoon. Maybe I have a twin.

CW - It was you, I saw your nails.

Me - ???? But I know where I went yesterday, and unless you saw me there at 8:30 at night, it wasn't me 'cause I didn't go there.

CW - It was yesterday afternoon, it WAS you, and you had a child in the back seat.

Me - ????? But I don't even HAVE a child anymore so it couldn't have been me 'cause I didn't go by there yesterday and I didn't give a ride to any child either.

CW - It was you.

OK blogland folks - - - I am getting old, and maybe even a tad senile, but I still know where I went and where I did NOT GO yesterday - - - and I did NOT GO THERE.

Whew - - - just thought I'd get THAT off my chest.


* * * * * * * * * * * *



The Easter Bunny hopped right up to my door today and gave me this cute little cookie jar facsimile of himself.


And inside??? Luscious iced Easter cut-out cookies!

Thanks to F-I-L and Robin who sent this particular Easter Bunny our way! Da cookies are "da bomb."


* * * * * * * * * * * *


You just might be a SLOB if - - -


You let a week's worth of mail and "stuff" pile up on your dining room table and - - -


You've had clean clothes in the drier and - - -


Even some in the laundry basket FOR MORE THAN A WEEK.


Well, at least the slob in question here made a small attempt to HIDE the basket behind the door.



* * * * * * * * * * * *



Went out and got our Easter ham today.

Anybody else find it a little oxymoron-ish that we LOVE to celebrate Easter by eating HAM when the One who rose from the grave that day was Jewish and wouldn't eat pork???

I'm so glad that whole vision of the unclean meats coming down in a sheet with the instructions to EAT UP happened - - - 'cause I do love me some Easter ham.


* * * * * * * * * * * *



See the "little something new" in the corner of my dining room?


No, the rag doll isn't new. She's Makena and I posted here about getting her all the way from Finland.

But the little shopping cart came in as a donation to the Shepherd's Loft yesterday, and I'm pretty sure it had my name on it, so it came home with me!


* * * * * * * * * * * *



The other day I saw sports Easter Baskets at Wally World. They had LOTS of basketballs, soccer balls, and baseballs - - - but THIS was the only football.

It followed me home.


But at MY house it shall NOT be relegated as an Easter basket - - - nope - - - it shall have a prominent, permanent, prodigious place in my decor - - - holding UW cloth napkins, or course!

On WiscONsin.

Go Bucky!


* * * * * * * * * * * *



Mommy's Idea

Head on over to Mrs. 4444's place
And check out all the other Friday Fragments.

.

14 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Aren't you the early bird!!! I think you may as well face it, Keetha.....your co worker saw you at the intersection by Walgreens. :)

My older brother calls me all the time and says "where are you going" I say why? He says, "I just passed you" I say, funny I'm at home!

Love that bunny cookie jar and the cookies!!!!!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Keri said...

The Easter bunny left boxes on our doorstep from Naples, too! Robin is gifted in gift-giving, I tell ya!

I've missed you in Blogland. Welcome back.

Mrs4444 said...

My name's Barb, and I'm a slob, too.

And I am slobbering about the cookies!! YUM

Happy Easter, Friend! (and congrats on being the first Fragmenter tonight! :)

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

You and that Walgreens Keetha! hehe.
What the heck?
I like to see that other folks leave clean clothes in their dryers too sometimes.
Happy Easter to you and the Hubs!
Cindy

podso said...

An insistant coworker there! Red is a dominant color and I noticed more than the fresh clean laundry, your red W bag hanging on the door ...

Diane said...

Okay I confuse, I too leave laundry in the dryer for a week....I just keep thinking teen-age son will take them out, fold them and put them away....silly me! Love your sweet Easter cookie jar! Happy Easter to you my friend. Diane

viridian said...

Your table is CLEAN compared to mine!

Hootin Anni said...

I would LOVE to have Makena!!!! Oh my goodness...adorable.

I'm definitely a TOTAL slob then...LOL....'cause there have been times [if Bud doesn't do it] that clothes remain in the basket and we just pick out what we need for the day and let the others stay put!

By the way?!!---I just saw you yesterday out with your red Durango and a child in the back seat...you had a ham in your cart and coming to cook it for me for Easter. Yes I did. Or, am I THE ONE THAT IS senile? I'm sure you told me that you were bringing it over for me...

LV said...

Keetha, you are no doubt the most fun, sounding blogger I have met. You get into more situation so innocently. Great post and I enjoyed hearing your experiences. I like how you have your home decorated as well. You are definitely one to have as a special friend,

Unknown said...

Your messy piles are quite neat compared to my piles this week. I am glad that this rented house has lots of storage, because I am going to cram stuff away when visitors come by this afternoon. And I saw you at Walgreen's too. It was you. Tell the truth.

Wayne W Smith said...

It was your doppleganger!

Claudya Martinez said...

It appears you have an impersonator driving around town with a child. Odd.

Bill Lisleman said...

Oh I know it was you today in the mall dressed up as the Easter bunny bouncing kids on your lap. Don't deny it. CW must be fun fun to work with.

Vidya Sury said...

This post was such a delight to read! I feel the desperate need for a little trolley now :D

Happy Easter!