Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

One Complete Dose of Sibling Preciousness

.

You may THINK you have the cutest grans on the planet,


But I would beg to differ with you.


MY GRANS are the cutest on the planet,
In all the UNIVERSE for that matter.


And since this is my blog, I'm entitled to my opinion.

The opinions expressed here may not be the opinions
Of all my readership.

That shan't stop me from expressing them.
;-)


Piper Renae and Mackinley James


Thanks to Unknown Mami for hosting
"Sundays in My City"
To which I am linking this post.
Today my city is Bluffton, Indiana

.

27 comments:

Keri said...

You shall receive zero arguments from ME. :)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

They are VERY cute but I (of course) think my Grandson is the cutest in all the universe and today is his First Birthday! hugs, Linda

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I will agree with you until I have my own!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I agree with you for sure, yours are the cutest grands my friend, you're right to express yourself with these precious kiddies...but of course, I have the most gorgeous princesses in the world!!
No.. they are adorable, such pretty girl and handsome boy, wow, very adorable in deed!
HAPPY EASTER for you and your family.
FABBY

nancygrayce said...

Oh, they are soooo precious! And almost as cute as mine! :)))

Ann in the UP said...

No doubt about it, they are the cutest kids in the universe. I can't believe how much more grown up your grandson looks in just one year.

(Humor her, folks.)

LV said...

No disagreement from me. However, my great grandson ,in my opinion, out shines any out there. These two are adorable.

Unknown said...

They are pretty cute alright!

j said...

Since I don't have Grans yet, I AGREE! :) They are precious!

Happy Easter, Keetha! God Bless.

Vidya Sury said...

I see a pair of angels. :-) I am inclined to agree with you! Very precious.

Unknown said...

There should be no need for disclaimers. They are the most precious in the world to you.

Wayne W Smith said...

What a cute pair! Hope the Bunny was good to them today.

Tara R. said...

Your grans are adorable. Do they get that from their grandma?

StarTraci said...

They are definitely cute!

:-)
Traci

ArtandArchitecture-SF.com said...

Absolutely Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh they're cute, you're right!
By the way. I didn't know about binkie tree but now I do!
I found this the Pacifier Tree in Frederiksberg Gardens
Huh, that is a binkie tree! :)

tinajo said...

Haha - they sure are super cute, and since I don´t have grans I don´t have to fight you over it..! :-D

Lynn said...

Just came by to catch up on your blog. I have been out of blogland lately but I'm baaaack.

You grandies are adorable!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

They certainly are something to brag about - just adorable!! Lucky you

Anonymous said...

Cutiepatooties to be sure Keetha, no arguments here.

Linda said...

Awwww...absolutely adorable! No arguments from me. :)

Unknown said...

Oh they are absolutely adorable! As a dedicated grandmother I wouldn't think to argue with you. :D
Thanks for dropping by my SF photo blog.

Claudya Martinez said...

I'm not gonna argue with a proud grandma. Nope, not gonna do it. Especially when she might be right.

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

They are a sweet pair. Grandma's always get bragging rights!

MamaTim said...

they are cute.. LOL.. the comments here make me smile and smile. Kisses for the grndkids!

Anita Johnson said...

They are very cute in your eyes AND mine!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

They are really adorable children Keetha!
But of course I think my little Addison and Calista are the cutest of the cute's!
hehehe.
Aren't we gaga about our grands!
Hugs,
Cindy