Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sunday Reruns - Grand Theft Photos

.

This is the FIRST Sunday Favorite
Of the SECOND Favorite's season!!!!

Congratulations to Miss Chari for a very successful party.

(And I'm PROUD to say,
I've been "in" on it since the beginning!)


It's Sunday again, and you know what THAT means!?! It's time for Sunday reruns!!! Thanks so much to Chari over at Happy to Design for hosting this meme, "Sunday Favorites".


Look What I Stole - - -
(first posted 1/16/08)


Right off of Daughter Number One's blog.

I just don't have anything new or exciting of my OWN to post - - - so I raided Keri's blog and copied these cute photos.


Mackinley James wearing Great Grandpa John's (we call him "PeePaw") chef apron and calling China on someone's cell phone.


Enjoying the train set Papoo picked out for him for Christmas.


Macky and Kaeleigh all snuggled up in their hoodie blankie's Kamma got them for Christmas.

(Addendum from the editor: For those of you who follow this blog, isn't it AMAZING how quickly these grans of mine grow up????? NOW Mackinley probably would know exactly HOW to phone China!)

.

11 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I steal them too! These blankets are so cute almost as cute as those grands who are smart enough to call China! Come say hi :D

lilmomma said...

I saw your hubby tonight! Jackson bonked his head and was throwing up so we wondered if it was a concussion and we just happened to get your husband to check him. I don't think he recognized me though. And I was too worried about Jack to bring it up. BUt I thought I'd tell you I appreciate what he does and how nice he is. :)

Kristin - The Goat said...

Oh Kamma, your grans are great :) even if you did steal them...I mean their pictures LOL

podso said...

Such cute photos of your grans ... and enjoyed your CR pics too. On to another year of Sunday Favorites! That teacup on my post was given to me by a dear friend from her collection, when I lost most of mine in a crash! So it has special meaning to me (as do many of my things!)

Natasha in Oz said...

They are very steal-able pictures! How cute are your little grandchildren!

I think you will be forgiven for sharing these happy and beautiful photos!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Keri said...

Oh my goodness...Macks is a BABY!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Isn't that AMAZING????

Jewel said...

You know that you can't actually call China from the average phone. ;) I wish you could!

They sure have grown! I remember this post in it's original form! Now that Mallory's here I get to watch her grow and remember when Leah (22 months now!) was that young and small!

Angie said...

Well for sure this one wouldn't know how to ring China. Australia is easy enough as long as you stand on your head.

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Girlfriend...

Sweet lady, I sooo appreciate you! And yes...you have been in on Sunday Favorites from the very beginning...my very most, faithful, participant!!! Love ya, Sweetie!!!

What a cute post to share with us for Sunday Favorites, Keetha! Ohhh my goodness, they DO grow up sooo fast, don't they! I love the photo of Macky in the chef's apron...that's just too cute! Hehe...China!!! Ohhh, those little bear snugglies are just adorable, Keetha! Thank you for sharing these photos of your sweet babies with us for Sunday Favorites...loved seeing them!!!

So sorry that I'm just now getting by...we had to go out of town yesterday! Whew...I've been reading, reading, reading...everyone's SF posts today! It's been a busy day! Thank you again, Girlfriend...for the sweet congrats!!!

Love ya,
Chari @Happy To Design

Reva said...

Keetha,

Thanks for stopping in on my post again. Are you a theif? :) Wow, I know exactly what you mean about grandkids growing so very quickly. Mariah will turn 9 this summer which is so unbelievable to me. At least she's cute and that makes it all the better (Just kidding, but aren't all our grands just the cutest?
A gal gave me a little door sign that says "I've noticed that other people's grandchildren aren't nearly as cute as mine." Well I've seen a lot of peoples grandkids and I think they are all adorable because of their innocense and bright eyes full of wonder.
Yours fit that bill and the cuteness test as well. Take care.