Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Principal For A Day

.

At our school auction a few weeks ago, Baili, one of my sophomore students, purchased the "principal for a day" item.

She went ALL OUT.


Here she is, Ms. Baili.

She bought glasses to lend authority to her title.
She dressed up - - -


In a suit!

She granted some privileges to all the students,
Like off dress code day
And eating lunch outside.

She even came to my room
And gave me my annual "evaluation."
Here it is:

*Losing her voice
*Love her necklace
(Editor's note - made and given to me by Ms. Baili herself)
*Going over a test with her students - NOT fun
*No one is sleeping
(Editor's note - this one cracked me UP!)
*She keeps swaying.
(I asked about this one - - - she said I was walking around.
Well DUH - - - how did she THINK I kept all those
Students awake????)
.

13 comments:

kyooty said...

Excellent EVAL!! what a great looking Principal. (in that she looks very professional kind of way)

Julie Harward said...

How neat..she is a cutie! Love that you have been Inducted too LOl Come say hi :D

ain't for city gals said...

What a fun idea...she looks the part for sure!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

How cute!

Peg said...

I'm relieved to see that you got a good evaluation from your principal! She is quite a spiffy administrator!

Tonja said...

How fun! I guess the days are really counting down for you, aren't they? I know it is so bittersweet. Thinking of you.

Cindy said...

darling

Unknown said...

How fun! Great evaluation!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I bet she had a lot of fun and she looks great!

Maggie said...

What a great thing to have as an auction item, she certainly looks the part. In fact she resembles you somewhat!
~Maggie~

nancygrayce said...

That girl is a born leader!!! I love the evaluation! That must have been so much fun.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That must have been a fun day for her!

Anonymous said...

she's witty and it sounds like she had a fun day - you too.