Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Nine More Days to Unemployment

.

School days that is.

Including today.

Our school year will end and our school will close its doors forever, next Friday, May 28.

In the meantime - - - I am piled under the usual end of school things like exams and honors assemblies, not to mention the "extras" that go along with being one of the advisors to the Class of 2010.

I haven't even begun to think about moving out of this room. YIKES - - - that will be a job and a half.

I am sure I will grieve severing the ties to my friends in this place. I know I will grieve. Right now, I'm just too busy to cry.

I'll be back - - -

I have photos in my camera just BEGGING to be posted - - -

.

16 comments:

Carol said...

Hugs to you.

Tonja said...

Hang tough!

Tricia said...

Oh, Keetha. Just continue to soak up the next few days. Then you can worry about the great clean-out. Right now you and those kids can just love each other. :)

lilmomma said...

I still can't believe they are closing... I mean we've had 24 YEARS of Woodard loyalty there. K-12 from 3 out of 4 children! I don't even wanna know how much money we've invested. It's just unfathomable to me!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I know this is going to be very hard for you. ((HUGS)) Keeping you in my prayers.

LV said...

Do the best you can to make it through these last days of your school life. We will be waiting for your r return to regular blogging.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I know this is going to be hard for you! Hang in there Keetha!

Anonymous said...

I know how busy the last few days of school are, let alone all the moving you'll have to do!! Thinking of you!! Enjoy the next nine...

Angie said...

You're set for a bad time and, yes, there'll be grief. Just don't be too long coming back to us - we might be good therapy!

Shannon said...

Your last day is Halle's 3rd birthday! So what are your big plans for next year?

nancygrayce said...

Thinking about you and all the emotions that go along with this.

Whosyergurl said...

aw. Look at all of these wonderful women sending warm thoughts and hugs...and I'm one of them!
Hoosier hugs to you! Cheryl

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

"Hello, yeah its been ahwile...not much how bout you?"


Miss you mu friend.
Sorry for my absense.
I have had you on my mind, re this very thing. Thinging about you.
LOVE,
LEigh

Kristin - The Goat said...

I'm sure you've seen the movie "You've Got Mail" In the movie she closed her bookstore and we were closing our coffeehouse. The similarities were hard to ignore.

I know those kids and those families are going to miss you like mad. I just hope that you end the year with a giant smile on your face for all of the goodness you have put out there :)

Martin LaBar said...

God's best on your next step(s), whatever it/they is/are.

Julie said...

Keetha-I have been thinking so much about you the last few days-and was going to email you to see how you were & to thank you for a comment you had emailed me about Bella a while ago. I been absent in bloggerville for a while and am so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and praying for you. HUGS!!