Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just in the Nick of Time - - -

.
Five short days left.

And oh what days they will be - - - final exams, honors assembly, Baccalaureate, Graduation, and open houses.

Then it will all be over but the crying.

Right now I'm way too busy to take time to cry.

On Thursday, I was sitting at my desk during my planning period grading tests when I heard, "KAMMA!!!" I looked up to see Mackinley running through my door. Right behind him came Jason, my S-I-L, carrying little Miss Piper Renae.

THAT was a first and last all rolled into one! The first time my grans ever came to visit me in my classroom, and obviously it will also be the last.

What fun!!!


Pretending to be teachers - - - AND eating the candy Kamma had for them.


Say "cheese!"

.

13 comments:

ain't for city gals said...

Hopefully they will all be tears of joy ...will be thinking about you...

Julie Harward said...

A;ll but the crying huh?! Well, these two should give you lots of laughs..they look so huggable! Have a good last week...come say hi :D

kyooty said...

AWWWWW!!! love those toes!

Anonymous said...

I bet they were sooo happy and excited to sit in your chair. They really are saying cheeeese. Ha! What a fun pair.

DI

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

They are so sweet - lucky you!!

I still have a month left of school - I envy that you are done, but I am sure you have mixed emotions this year - sad to see a whole school close down - must be very difficult on the Juniors, especially! Enjoy the last few days!

Loved your comment! patti

Shirley said...

Be happy, just think of it as choosing to retire early!! Just think of all the more time you'll have for these two little ones, and talking to us of course!!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

So sweet for the grands to visit! I know these last days will be hard but savor the moments!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a wonderful surprise.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS))

LV said...

They should have taken your mind off the final days of school. They are adorable.

Martin LaBar said...

They aren't called grandchildren for nothing.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

precius kiddos! Piper looks so much like her pretty mama!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Those kids are growing like weeds! What fun that they got to come see you at your school :)

I can't find my blog said...

What a fun memory for you!