Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Meet MrsMomma

.

This is MrsMomma and her sweet little baby Jack. She is a former student of mine who has just recently started a new blog.

Please go give her a visit and leave a shout-out in her comments.

.

5 comments:

Jojo said...

Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. On my way to MrsMomma now.

nancygrayce said...

Hope you had a great Mother's day!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm heading over there now.
Hope your day was special.

Brenda Pruitt said...

I shall do just that!
Brenda

lilmomma said...

Awwwe, thanks. At least you said "former"...just like you are my "former" teacher. Not my "old" teacher...haha.