Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Who Says I Talk Toooooooooo Much?

.

Just look what talking finally got me:


Thank you Vivienne from "The V Spot!"

I would like to pass this along to some loyal bloggy supporters who visit my blog a lot, encourage me, AND leave their comments to let me know they were there:

Kristin from "The Goat"
Lori R from "Altered Glass"
AND
Nancy from "Everyday Blessings"

.

10 comments:

Lori E said...

Awwwww. Thanks Keetha. Now how will you shut me up? What a cute picture.

Cass @ That Old House said...

Wow thanks! :-)

Like Lori says, now you will never shut us up!

Cass

xinex said...

Congrats, I guess! LOL! Cute award, Keetha!....Christine

janet said...

Hi keetha, how is your summer going? I bet you are enjoying your time away from the school. It has been a busy summer for us, still trying to get everything for our daughter to go off to college, oh my! I didnt realize it was so much work. I have'nt been blogging much nor have I been doing much in the decor department, except my little corner. Thank you for stopping by it was good to hear from you and thank you for your kind words.

hugs
janet

Cindy said...

hahaha! I like Lori E.'s comment! You're a joy to read and correspond with. I'm blessed to follow you, you always lift me up!

Roslyn said...

So that means it pays to be chatty! Congrats, Keetha.

Connie N. said...

So glad you are so chatty, it means conversation with you is never dull!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Thanks Keetha!! It's always a pleasure to come over here because you make it such a nice place to visit!!! I so appreciate the award :) :)

Lori R. said...

THANKS K.B.!!! HOW THOUGHTFUL or are you tellin' me I talk alot because I don't think I do but maybe to others I do, but I don't talk as much as you do, but maybe I do, but since I have been on vaca. I haven't had the urge to run to the library! well, maybe I did once but I decided I didn't know where the library was and besides I didn't have a car. But I could have grabbed a taxi. Well actually I have never seen a taxi here, but I guess I could have looked in the phone book and called someone, but everyone is gone up north right now because it is summer in florida and nobody is down here, well, there are a few people because I am actually down here visiting people, but that is only 2 people, no one else is here except for the really old person across the street, and I don't know if they are even home at this time. Shall I continue..... thanks for the award. I will have to take care of all that when I get home because I am in florida right now and I can't get this computer to do much because it isn't my computer and I don't know where the library is and .........

Nancy said...

Awww, thanks Keetha. I'm speechless. Maybe that's a good thing because sometimes my comments get too long.

Your blog is so fun to read. Since I knew you so many years back, I hear your high school voice as I read your posts. Weird, huh?!