On Nov. 24, 2008 I received this award from Molly. A few weeks ago I received it from Vivienne, and today I received it AGAIN from Mub!!!
I must be REALLY SCRAPPY!!!! (Is scrappy good? I kinda think NO)
Thanks so much Mub. I'm going to repost what I posted in November - - - - enjoy!!!
"If you choose to accept this mission, you will tell ten honest things about yourself and than tag seven others. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds."
TEN HONEST THINGS BY KEETHA ABOUT KEETHA:
1) I HATE housework. All of it.
2) I love a clean house.
3) Facts 1 & 2 cannot co-exist peacefully inside of me.
4) I HATE it when my kids leave my drawers, cupboards, and closets hanging open - - - someone will SEE all the mess I'm hiding in there. I don't want to CLEAN up the mess due to #1.
5) I am much more a Mary than a Martha. (Luke 10: 38 - 42)
6) My legs are hairy. No - - - not like yours - - - mine belong on a hobbit or the cavemen in the Geico commercials.
7) My outsides are getting really, really, really old even though my brain keeps telling me I haven't aged a bit.
8) For me an "exciting" evening includes putting on draw-string jammies, blogging, eating something really good, and hibernating in a big chair to watch "Around the Horn," "Pardon the Interruption," and part of one crime drama - - - then my lights go OUT.
9) Everyone who meets me in person teases me - - - - unceasingly. (I keep wondering why God created me with a sign on my forehead that says, "pick on me.") Once at church our youth pastor's 4 year old son picked on me. Shoot - - - my two year old grandson called me "Papoo" for about four months, KNOWING that was Grandpa and not me.
10) I read everyday - - - and frequently fall asleep with my reading light on and sleep that way all night long. When I traveled to Wisconsin with my dad and sister, I learned this is a genetic trait.
TO WHOM I AM PASSING THIS AWARD: I don't know which of my blog fans is "up" for doing one of these just now. So - - - - if you're a blogger, and you're reading this, and it strikes your fancy, consider yourself tagged, copy the award to your blog, link back to me, and post ten honest things about yourself.