Just look what Kyooty sent my way:
Thank you sooooo much, Kyooty. To receive it I just need to list five of my obsessions. Oh that is so easy!!! Here goes:
1) BLOGGING. Making blog posts. Reading blog posts. Commenting on blogs. E-mailing bloggers. I LOVE it all.
2) NCAA Football. Oh girls, in the Fall and all the way up until New Years I GUARD my Saturdays JEALOUSLY so that at NOON and until MIDNIGHT I can CONTROL the clicker and watch four or five games at a time ALL DAY LONG. Fisherhubby has the NERVE to come in about supper time and ask if we can CHANGE THE CHANNEL. What is HE thinkin?
3) Eating. That's why we don't skinny dip, we chunky dunk around here.
4) Reading. Novels. I've always got a novel on the go and read some in it every day. Right now I'm in Volume II of "Gone With the Wind." WAY better than the movie!
5) Jig Saw Puzzles. I LOVE the folk art type - - - Linda Nelson Stocks and Heronim are my favorite puzzle artists. I SAVE this obsession for vacation then I go CRAZY - - - I did 9 in two weeks this year.
That's it for me - - - what about you? What makes you all giddy inside????
I'm supposed to pass this on to five bloggers - - - but I don't know which of my regular readers WANTS to participate just now, so if you are reading this, and you need an idea for a blog post - - - PLEASE consider that I AWARDED you this FABULOUS blog award.
Oh yah - - - and now for this VERY EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT, all color coded and everything:
I'm goin' to the COLTS game tomorrow!!!!