Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Jet-Set

.
Kyle, our jet-set son who is roaming around Sweden, has been updating his Face Book about his journey.

Since I don't DO Face Book, I am not seeing those updates directly, but his big sister, Keri, forwards them to me and keeps updated.

So far he is having a wonderful time and immersing himself in nature and history.

Thanks to all of you who are following his progress.

.

8 comments:

Lori E said...

I like to "friend request" the young ones on Facebook because I know they don't want old ladies on their pages but they also don't want to insult me. Lol.
I think it is a good lesson for them to make tough decisions in life.

Kristin - The Goat said...

I do Facebook - love it! (It's also really becoming helpful in our high School reunion roundup lol) I'm glad you are at least getting the FB updates from your son :) I'm so glad he's having fun.

Tricia said...

What an amazing opportunity! I hope he's having the time of his life. XO*Tricia

Cindy said...

I LOVE fb! I keep in touch with relatives all across the country. I keep your traveling son in my thoughts and prayers.

Cass @ That Old House said...

I remember when Facebook started, when Alida was a freshman in college -- so my girls have been FB since the beginning, Howard joined last year, I have held out -- no FB for me, but our dog Dion has a page.

Yes, Dion DiPoochy is on Facebook.

My girls set their FB stuff so the old folks like Howard can't see EVERYTHING. Wise children.

Glad Kyle is having a good time!
Cass

Tonja said...

Gld to hear all is well!

Unknown said...

I finally caved and signed up for facebook. Cause my daughter was in Romania and that's how I could keep up with her and people kept wanting to talk to my husband when I was lurking on his.

And I'm shallow and when I update my blog, I post it on facebook...... :) My husband asked, it it was all about me and I said yes!

Julie said...

I've been thinking about him (and you) and wondering how he was doing!

I'm still here-reading your blog and thinking about you!

Hope you are doing ok and enjoying what's left of summer. :)