Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Keepie DaNiece's Vacation Tally

.

UPDATED

9 Jig Saw Puzzles
2 1/2 Books
2 Put Put Games
6 Euchre Games
14 Trips to Town
24 Blog Posts
2 Bear Sightings - 5 bears total

.

4 comments:

~~Carol~~ said...

Havin' fun yet?! I love it up there, but in some of the smaller towns, they roll up the sidewalks at 5PM!

jennifer said...

19 Blog posts! Lady, you are a pro.

I am even more impressed with the 7 jig saw puzzles. You know, everyone (read "me") can't work jig saw puzzles.

Kirby3131 said...

Looks like you're relaxin' and doing what you do best (bloggin') so that's wonderful!

Vivienne said...

Love that you (safely) saw bears.