I'm reposting this at the "top" of my blog - - - tomorrow is going to be the END of the guessing - - - so get your last guesses in the comments!!! You MAY guess again.
And there WILL be a winner.
I have noticed other bloggers celebrating and offering prizes for their 100th post, which begged the question, "Keetha, how many posts have YOU done???"
So - - - we are going to play the bloggy guessing game called, "How Many Posts Has Miss Keetha Made?"
There are, however, a few facts you might want to know to HELP you with your guessing:
1) I began blogging in June of 2006.
2) This is my second blog, but since I only started it in an attempt to get MORE free blogger space, I'm counting the first one as part of this one - - - they really are one and the same, just with slightly different bloggy URLs and titles.
Later addendum: I DID delete some of my early posts on that first blog in an attempt to save blogger space. I have NO CLUE how many I deleted, so they will not count toward this guessing game.
(NO FAIR GOING THROUGH BOTH BLOGS AND COUNTING YOU LITTLE GOOSES) (I know it's supposed to be geese, but gooses is better in this context.)
3) I am pretty much a blogging machine, complete with blogger's elbow to prove it.
4) This post counts as one of the posts in the guessing game, but any I post between now and revealing the answer will not count.
5) In case of a tie - - - two people guess the same number that is closest to the actual number - - - the FIRST guesser will get the prize.
6) Put your guess in the comments under this post.
7) I will decide when the contest is over, and at that time I will announce the winner.
8) The winner will receive a hand-selected, by me, prize from my beloved Wisconsin Northwoods which I shall pick out in the next two weeks while I'm up there on vacation.
9) Should the competition get fierce (overcrowding causes that you know) you may guess more than once if you so choose.
10) Make sure you leave contact information. If your blogger ID is linked to your blog or your e-mail that is enough. If not - - - MR. ANONYMOUS - - - you'd better leave me some info or I'll just keep your prize - - - 'cause that's the way we roll around here.
11) I reserve the right to change these rules in a very skinny minute - - - 'cause that ALSO is the way we roll around here.
OK - - - Ready? - - - Set! - - - GO!!!!
Later addendum: Oooooo girls - - - one of those guesses is really close!!! But which one? And is it over or under? Keep those guesses coming!
I'm LOVING all this guessing. No one has it "on the nose" yet - - - though someone is quite close. KEEP GUESSING.
Someone said 1953 - - - which WAS my BIRTH YEAR and the year Watson and Crick made the first working model of DNA!!!