Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Spit of El Diablo

.


Tonight we ate at Famous Dave's where Devil's Spit runs deep.


Kyle tried his hand at huntin', but since he couldn't bring home the bacon, we ordered from the menu instead.


Earlier in the day, while we played put-put I was having a streak of 2 puts. Normally I'm a 5 put kinda gal.

ONE of my sons, the one pictured here, said "Mom, you're the Mayor of Dumb Luck, USA."

If it even LOOKS like I might win, "they" are all in a dreadful panic.

Not to worry - - - I did NOT disappoint and win.

.

3 comments:

Keri said...

THREE pictures in this vacation post! :) What handsome brothers I have.

Ann in the UP said...

Does Kyle resemble your dad? That just popped into my head.

42N said...

Mmmm Famous Dave's. Good stuff there.