Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Morning Dose of Extreme Cuteness!!

.

II have been EXTREMELY* MIA from blogland this past week, which means if you are here and reading this, you are my true blue bloggy friend and did NOT dessert me during my absence!

Thank you.

I was just meeting myself coming and going last week with busyness.

Besides my normal weekly volunteer activities, I was applying for a part-time position at the public library and getting a bedroom ready for the arrival of these two packages of extreme cuteness, their mommy, daddy, and sister:


Just LOOK at that proud little face! (You'd NEVER guess, nor even BELIEVE, that a miniature Diva was lurking behind that smile, would you?)


And this little guy - - - the CLONE of his Uncle Kelly - - - is a laugh a minute, a PRECIOUS laugh a minute.

And they will be coming HERE, to 'Consin, arriving the day after we get back from our two week annual trek to Hayward, which trek will commence on Saturday.

I do hope I am more prolific in blogland THIS week - - - but we shall see what we shall see.

Oh, and I don't know whether I got the job, or even an interview, at the library yet. Friday was the deadline for applications - - - and I don't even have a CLUE how many applied.

Would CERTAINLY improve my chances if ONLY as many applied as there are positions available, wouldn't it???

ttfn


*OK - - - so I REALIZE I have over used the word extreme here, but I'm extremely sure that no other word will give the extreme effect for which I am extremely reaching - - -

.

9 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

That picture of Piper is Priceless! A job at the library! How perfect would that be!

From the Kitchen said...

At least one would hope only one application would be accepted per job. Hope it was yours! Have fun with those adorable children who are, I'm sure, as innocent as they look!!

Best,
Bonnie

Jojo said...

Best of luck with the library spot! Ni worked in a public library for 5 years and loved it. Love the cuteness too!

Anita Johnson said...

Very cute faces! Yes, one applicant would be nice. I hope it is you. Keep us posted!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Such cuties for sure! Good luck with the library job...that would be my dream job I think! Happy 4th.
hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the best for the library job. We've seen the same faces at our library for decades, so people must enjoy working there.
(Even with furlough days and budget cuts)

Lynn said...

Working in a library would be like a chocoholic working in a candy store for me! I hope you get it!
Enjoy those little ones!

Theresa said...

I miss you when you are MIA! Cuteness coming OH HOW FUN! Enjoy your week and don't stay gone so long! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

No more MIA. I love your little cuties -- what adorable smiles. Made my day.