Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm the Oscillating Red Circle in the White Triangle



Keetha, no not ME - - - the OTHER one, my alter ego - - - posted about a personality test over on her blog.

This is one strange test - - - - shows a series of circles, triangles, and other shapes and asks totally "clear" questions about them like "which one is angry at you" or "Who can't be stopped."

It's crazy, I tell ya.

But since I am too, I took it. (You can take it by clicking here, and it will only cost you your first born.)

My results are eerily like me, though I'm not telling how I'm different! ;-)

Here I am:

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

Excuse me, I'd better go do the dishes in my sink before any of you come over to check if THAT PART was really me.

.

19 comments:

Holly said...

That test was whacked.

However, I can see you reveling in logic and order because you're a scientist. So there must be something to the test.

The result I got was interesting, and I'd like to believe some of it, but it said I'm not "verbally effusive." Just ask my husband if that's true....

shannon i olson said...

I got the same result as you. My daughter and her friend each got another result. That is the most bizarre test!! how much fun thanks!

Keetha said...

How fun! Those results do indeed sound like you.

Cheeseboy said...

So you're saying the results were correct? I'm taking it!

Cheeseboy said...

Okay, I'm back. Took the test. I wouldn't say that the results described me, except for this gem of truth, "You hate to be predictable, at all costs". Definitely me.

Lisa said...

Okay, sounds a little scary and fun ~ maybe I'll head over there now. I'll let you know what happens.

Lisa said...

Okay, I'm back. . .I'm you or your me! Yicks!!!!

MMMMM :)

j said...

Almost all of us around here took the test. My husband and my daughter were right on the money. Me? Not so much. It said I was emotionally unstable :)

Kristin - The Goat said...

That was the craziest test I've ever taken. My results were not me, unfortunately, but maybe that's because I had no idea what I was answering LOL

I've seen your house and you don't wait until the last minute to clean your sink or take out your trash :)

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

It does sound like you, but it also sounds like most people I know. For instance, I don't know anyone who hurries to take out the trash or do the dishes.
Happy weekend, my friend.
xoRobyn

SueWis said...

Well, that was bizarre. I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, we sound a lot alike, except the dishes in the sink part -- mine are in the dishwasher! hehehe

Keri said...

Wow....that's pretty dead-on! Now I wanna take the test.

groovyoldlady said...

Yours may be dead on, but mine was waaaaaaaaaaaay off. In fact, I'd go so far as to call my "diagnosis" TOTALLY UNGroovy!

Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is test is very strange. I don't know how they come to those conclusions!

Ann in the UP said...

My result was just like yours. I do not see myself obsessed with perfection. Far from it, but I do tend to be logical and orderly in my thinking, at least. I imagine most of us would find some features to agree with in all of the results.

Gwen@ChewDigestBooks.com said...

I got the same results that you did. hmmmmmm

Erin said...

I got the same results you did. I'd say it was fairly accurate, except the part about daily life and taking out the trash. The perfectionist in me wants that done on time. ;) I was a little creeped out by the test though! To learn that one of the shapes wanted to hurt me? I had no idea!

Unknown said...

That was the weirdest thing ever and eerilly accurate!