Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Can You Find It?

.

I'm talking about the little white church with the golden dome. You can SEE the dome in this picture, can you find it???


Yesterday as I stood on THIS side of the river, I saw the sun shining off of something on the OTHER side of the river and way across town.

I wondered what it was, shaded my eyes and looked more closely. It's the GOLDEN DOME!!! Thought I.

See if you can find it too.

And as you can see, spring has FINALLY come to the Frozen Tundra. It's 51 degrees now at noon-thirty and most of our snow is GONE - - - except the piles of black parking lot snow.

Never eat black snow.

I've even seen a couple of robins - - - true harbingers of spring.

.

15 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Black snow is the licorice of the snow world.

nancygrayce said...

Yes, after I cheated and looked at your other picture, I found it right away! :)

SueWis said...

Yeah, hate the dirty leftover snow. Thanks for the advice not to eat it.

Brenda said...

Or yellow!

Theresa said...

I had to put my glasses on BUT I found it:) I am thankful Springtime is showing up where you are, you deserve some warm weather and flowers blooming! Have a blessed evening, HUGS!

KBeau said...

I see it, but if it were here in the South, those trees would have leaves on them, and then you wouldn't be able to see it after all. Just saying.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I see it! So glad the Spring is coming your way.

Ann in the UP said...

I see said the blind man to his deaf wife, as he picked up his hammer and saw.

Don't smack me, it was my dad's joke. I may have to see Wis Rapids in person one day. When the leaves come out.

Anonymous said...

I see the dome! Yeah for warmer temps!

Sandy said...

Thanks for your post a couple days ago with the churches in WR. The Ep. church at the corner reminds me of St. Patrick's Cath. Ch. in St. Pt.
I miss some of the old stuff about Wis. But the weather in High Point, NC is better and our spring blossoms are almost gone and almost all green...HPU is growing and more of the stuff from Wesylan is now HPU...
wish I could have met you when you lived here...
Love from High Point,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

my I SPY skill are gone
I CANT FIND IT!

42N said...

Just to the right of the dome I think I can see the WI Badges football team practicing for their game with Iowa this upcoming season.

42N said...

Badgers not Badges.

Pam said...

So Sister of mine, at what point in time will your header picture reflect the fact that spring has sprung?

Kristin - The Goat said...

Spring? Goodness, you all deserve some spring that's for sure. Our Spring is already over and we are quickly heading right into the hot hot days of Summer.