Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All That SEX on the Dining Room Table!

.

I can't help it - - - it's the BIOLOGY teacher in me - - -

Every time I see my tulips on the computer desk - - -


Or my lily on the dining room table - - - I just can't HELP but notice all their perfect little male and female parts.

Just makes me want to do a post about all that sex on the dining room table.


(photo from home.golden.net)

Oh, but wait, I ALREADY did that post a while back, only I called THAT one "All That Sex Goin' on in Your Garden".

Maybe this time I could do a post about Monocots and Dicots - - -

Or maybe not.

(If the word SEX pulled you in here, and you are LOST and WONDERING where the SEX is - - - remember, every flower is all about SEX.)

.

19 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

You got me Keetha!
I saw sex and I got a bit excited! hehehe.
You silly goose you! Beautiful flowers but I don't see sex. I must not have that biology teacher way of looking!

Martin LaBar said...

What style! How do you anther questions on this?

Iowa Sunshine said...

love a mind in the gutter at times. i still think you should duplicate the bra display with flowers!!!

Ann in the UP said...

I just KNEW it would be plant sex! How can you not be a gardener, when you find it all so interesting!?

"How do you anther questions like this?" Hehehe, Dr. LaBar!

Keetha said...

Bwah ha ha! I love it.

Thanks for a morning chuckle.

PS
I shall never look up tulips quite the same again. :-)

LV said...

All that crazy weather you have been having is getting to you. You are one funny lady. Your mind is doing a lot of wondering.

Anonymous said...

I want to read the post you made before
I must have missed it
nothing like pretty sex on the tables or mantals or garden!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Keetha I love sexy flowers! In high school which was so long ago the roads weren't paved yet (lol) I did a paper in Biology about flowers and learned about pistils and such. Quite 'sexy' stuff for a 15 year old girl.

Erin said...

You got me! I wasn't sure what to expect, but flowers sure wasn't it! ;)

Theresa said...

You are too much:) Fun post! HUGS!

Unknown said...

You tricky Science teacher you! Your headline has real tabloid style!

42N said...

So that is what the S word was a few postings ago.

Jewel said...

Oh my....

Char said...

Came by to see how you are doing. Was very surprised to find "sex." Hope all is well. I put a new background on my blog, but no new post. I'll update you soon.

Char said...

You might enjoy checking out http://www.lovelifelace.com/. She's a hoot. She does a weekly gratitude thing on Fridays. She's the wife of one of my co-workers.

nancygrayce said...

You got me too! Flowers do sex so nicely!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I knew the teacher in you would never die!

Gwen@ChewDigestBooks.com said...

And that is why I am not a fan of flowers on my table, there is just way too much pollen involved in their sex, I mean, well, you know what I mean...

Renee said...

LOL! I was actually thinking the EXACT thought yesterday when I walked by my lilly. Now I give it a whistle each time I walk by! (I have to admit though... the title pulled me right in!)