Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Brunhilda and Borris Rock Out To Heavy Metal

.

You've heard that there's more than one way to "skin a cat?"

Well, there's more than one way to rock out to heavy metal too.

THIS is the Brunhilda and Borris way to rock:



Four-Legged Rockers:


Kiss a Pink Piggy


Happy Wisconsin Cow


Rocky the Squirrel or Squirrel Nutkin


When Pigs Fly


Billy Goat Gruff



Flying Rockers:


Chanticleer Rooster


Penguins of Madagascar
(They fly through the water)



Great Blue (?) Heron


The Roadrunner


The End.

Hope you enjoyed our "rockin' tour."

--Brunhilda and Borris Bearsaltandpepper

,

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Where IS this place!!!?
I want to go there!

The Knitwit Knitter said...

What a fun post!! My 5 yr old daughter loves looking at all the Brunhilda & Borris pics!!

ClassyChassy said...

Too Cool! I'm loving the goat....!

Anke said...

Those are sooo cool! I especially like the last three pictures, they would look perfect next to our pond...

nancygrayce said...

They sure do get around!

Kirby3131 said...

They were hanging out with my goat friends!!! Awww, that's just so sweet :)

But my favorite photo was of B&B on the back of the soon to be airborn pig. They were just so cute stuffed into that space between the wings!

Kristin - The Goat

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

I think your shakers get around more -- and have more fun -- than I do.

kyooty said...

Oh I want the penquins! :)