Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bears About the Cottage

.


Today Sister Pam, Brunhilda, Borris, and I met Cindy of Applestone Cottage for lunch in Eau Claire. Fortunately, Brunhilda was on her best behavior, and you'd hardly even have noticed she was there!!


After lunch, we followed Cindy out to Applestone Cottage. What a LOVELY place.


What a lovely setting.

We sat on her porch and chatted away the afternoon. Earlier this week there was a bear sighting - - - and NOT the Brunhilda and Borris Bearsaltandpepper type, but the real, live, furry, brown-nosed, mama bear and her cubs type.

They didn't make an appearance for us today.


Here we are - - - two blogland buddies, Cindy and Keetha.

Thank you Cindy for a lovely afternoon!

.

7 comments:

Terra said...

Oh what fun you two gals had in Eau Claire. I know Cindy a bit from blogging and like you, I am a Badger at heart.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

HI Keetha,
It was great fun! And so much fun to meet you two lovely gals. I'm not used to being in so many pics!
I just posted, come by and see!
Hugs,
Cindy

linda t said...

Oh Keetha, I am sooo jealous that you are so close to my home in WISCONSIN!!! In fact I grew up on a dairy farm just off the I-94 Northfield exit- between Eau Claire & Black River Falls!
I would have given anything to visit with you, your sister and Cindy! How fun!
Have the best trip ever!

Anonymous said...

Hi Keetha! I felt like I'd already met you - I saw you on Cindy's blog! You have the prettiest smile!
How nice to get to meet her!
Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a wonderful visit you had. Must be neat to meet a blog friend.
Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Kristin - The Goat said...

Oh meeting blogging friends is just the best! Even better when B & B can join in :)

Hi Cindy! Hi Pam!! Hi Keetha!! :)

Kristin - The Friendly Goat

Cass @ That Old House said...

So now Cindy can tell us the TRUTH ... Brunhilda and Boris ... do they drive the car when Keetha travels, or does she?
What a fun visit!
Two great gals, two great bears.
:-)
Cass