Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, October 19, 2009

DeBrand is DeBest!

.
On the way home from the retreat, I suggested that we stop at the world's BEST Chocolate Shoppe, DeBrand. Shelli and Julie had never been there nor had they ever tasted any DeBrand chocolate. I had to rectify THAT, don't'cha know!?!


Just look at me!
I'm like a kid in a candy shop!


Only THIS is no KID'S Candy shop.
This is a Chocolate Shoppe.
Just LOOK at that case.


I pointed out my favorites to Julie.
Shelli was busy pointing and clicking the camera.
(She doesn't like chocolate much,
WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER???)


We looked at all the delights,
Like these gorgeous chocolate covered apples - - -


And the chocolate boxes which can be
Filled with gourmet miniatures!


We each ordered one of my favorites - - -
The dark chocolate raspberry classic miniature.
These are to-die-for good.


They make you say
"oooooo" and
"Ahhhhh"

Then the silliness began - - -


Shelli - - -


Made me - - -


Do it!!! :-)


Oh, girls, girls, GIRLS!!! Just look - - - the TP in that FANCY SMANCY DeBrand's bathroom is rolled THE RIGHT WAY!!!!!

(OK - - - so I fixed it that way, but who's telling???)
.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are the walls in the bathroom supposed to look like chocolate?!!! The chocolate box thingy, VERY cool!

Lori E said...

Oh Keetha, first you pick the other glasses, then you watch football all the time and now you don't know which way the toilet paper should be on the roll. Ha. Want to bet we could get an internet wide debate happening on that topic. Over and down the front is my way but at our house I am just happy there is toilet paper somewhere within reach of the toilet on any given day.

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Lori, Keetha has had the TP debate before :)

I had a DeBrand Chocolate covered caramel apple this weekend--simply, hands down the BEST caramel apple I've ever had!!!

haley said...

you didn't get yelled at for taking pictures inside there? when we were there for my birthday, they yelled at us and even threatened to take angie's camera if she didn't stop taking pictures. angie was NOT happy.

Lori E said...

Ha, ha. It is always about reading the fine print isn't it. Good one.

nancygrayce said...

That chocolate box looks yummy! But that is NOT the way the toilet paper should go!! I'm sorry but mine has to come toward me over the top! As my husband really doesn't care, I sometimes have to fix his mistakes in this all important area! :)

Tonja said...

Chocolate...good!

Chocolate box...good!

Silliness with friends...good!

Toilet paper...WRONG!!!!!!

the lambs said...

I went to the website just to show Nate all the wonderful things we saw there at DeBrands. The dark chocolate raspberry was amazing! Thank you Keetha for introducing me to DeBrands!! I'm not sure my car will ever be able to just drive past again.

Jewel said...

Chocolate? Yuck!
Toilet paper. Wrong!
FINE yellow print? Tricky!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So I am assuming that the pictures are you after eating chocolate!!
Is it that good? I put them in my favorites, I will have to try it.

Tricia said...

Oh good golly! I would be on the most ridiculous sugar high when I left that place! But in the very best way. ;)

XO*Tricia

P.S. I really like your new header pic. Very pretty.

Coloradolady said...

Well...this was not a good post to read while trying to stay on a diet!! looks like a yummy place.

Lynn said...

I AM ON A DAMN DIET!
oh sorry.
I am getting a bit cranky.

You silly girls!

I want to introduce you to my friend Judy, who will argue to the end of time about toilet paper.
I just keep mine rolls in a copper bucket next to the potty.
At least I did until I got this naughty puppy.

Connie N. said...

I am drooling over the chocolate box and other goodies you teased us with. I am in favor of chocolate being named the fifth basic food group. Someone at work once wanted to start a Chocoholics Anonymous, but she couldn't get anyone to come. Any chance that Debrands might come north to Wisconsin?

kyooty said...

that looks like a fun stop. :)

Vickie said...

That Shelli really captures the "moments" .

j said...

That chocolate box is stunning!

Joni said...

Oh Keetha! I am afraid that I will also have to disagre with your TP position. I realize everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it just so happens that you are WRONG about this one. I would have changed it. In fact, I have been known to do just that at certain homes when I have discovered such an incorrect application of TP on the roll. :)

Maggie said...

It looked as if you were in chocolate heaven, such a big grin you had on your face!
Stay happy
Maggie

korie said...

im so jealous. did you send me some?

Kristin - The Goat said...

I think you are a kid in a candy shop on a daily basis. Love it!

You and I totally agree on the TP roll- totally cool.

Kristin - The Goat

Keetha said...

That toilet paper is rolled the wrong way! My eyes, my eyes!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOVE the chocolate box, pretty, the apples caught my EYE (get it) and you always crack me up. The TP- is that the right way? I prefer the over method to the under, but I do like the neat corner. You are a trip, girl!

ClassyChassy said...

I love the zany poses - so wonderful and light hearted! Keep it up girl - we need more smiles like yours!