Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

So, This Really Happened Today

.
This evening, after it had already gotten dark - and this fact is very important to my defense, I asked Fisherhubby to pull into Walgreens so I could pick up some Dramamine to calm my dizzy head.

When I got into Walgreens I was utterly amazed at the remodeling they'd done in there since my last visit no more than a month ago.

They had rearranged the shelves, there were new colorful identification signs hanging from the ceiling, the Pharmacy had been completely redone,  and even the debit/credit card box at the check out was a shiny new model.

I was utterly amazed.

I hopped back in the truck & said to Fisherhubby:  "you won't BELIEVE how much they've remodeled in there.  It looks like a new place."

"I wouldn't know,"  says he, "I've never been in there."

Well, I let that fly right over my head so intent was I on noticing that they had completely revamped the parking lot too.

"Look!" I squealed,  "Walgreen's has completely rebuilt their parking lot too!!!"

Fisherhubby looked at me like I'd lost my mind and said:


"Keetha!!  This is CVS!!!"

I don't believe there's a Dramamine on the planet strong enough to cure me!!!

.

14 comments:

Charlotte said...

Only you can make something so crazy so funny! Hope your dizziness is better! :-)

Erin said...

You are so funny! I love that you tell on yourself. ;)

podso said...

Ha ha, I've done this before. But then I'm dizzie (ditsy) too.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Keetha, this made me laugh out loud! Love you so much!

Linda

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Funny funny…isn't it great growing old?? Glad to see you back in the blogging world!

Martin LaBar said...

Try Rite-Aid.

I can't find my blog said...

Hahaha!! ;-)

Karlene said...

I'm glad you are blogging again!

Buttercup said...

I could definitely do this, too. So glad to see you posting. I'll be over to Twitter to follow you. I'm @buttercup10024.

42N said...

I welcome your return to blogging. Mine too has slowed way down. However I have enough material to reach my goal of 133 posts for the year.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

OMG....that is too funny!

nancygrayce said...

So needed this laugh today!!!

Trish said...

LOL! Sounds like something that I would do.

Anita Johnson said...

You crack me up...I hope you blog once in awhile. I'd miss this. No pressure!