Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Big Heart

.
We received this check in the mail the other day.


Being the big hearted kind of person that I am, I told Fisherhubby he could get it cashed & keep it.

I'm not at all sure why he wasn't more grateful..


That skunk.


8 comments:

Charlotte said...

Welcome back! I have missed you! Don't spend all that money in one place!! :-)

Cathy said...

I have to say, you still crack me up. I totally understand about the taking a break. I've been needing that break too, so I've only blogged here and there for the past couple of months. I've still kept my foot in the door though. haha

Take care and I'll see you over at Twitter.

Erin said...

I'm not sure that's worth a drive to the bank. ;)

mub said...

I once got a paycheck for 14 cents. It cost them more to print and mail it than it was worth!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Got a check for one cent and just cracked up! Crazy!

podso said...

I looked a second time when I saw your post in the reader. So sorry about your cousin. Isn't it fun, though, when you meet kin who have some of the same genes--for the first time. I guess that's one good thing about funerals.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those small checks make me laugh when I think about the paper and machinery it took to print it out. Sorry he wasn't very appreciative....LOL!

Martin LaBar said...

Nice hat!