Leigh over at "Bloggeritaville" sent this bling and plenty of love my direction. Now I'm passing it on to the following bloggers, who may in turn share the love (and the bling) with others.
1) Julie (Coffee in My Cup) I love Julie. She is raising two little boys who give her plenty of subject matter and besides, she visits my blog often, and leaves comments.
2) Betsy (Gerson & Betsy) needs all the love we can send. She's having difficulty with her first pregnancy, and to make matters worse she's here in the US and her husband is still trying to get his Visa to join her from Bolivia.
3) Keri (Number One Daughter) is doing such an awesome job as a little mommy. And of course she posts all those darlin' pictures of my grans!!!
4) Plastic Daffodils (I don't even know her name!) Plastic visits interesting places like Napa Valley and New York City. She's a little career gal with a big heart.
5) Jewel (Rare and Beautiful) was one of my students for four years. She has a huge heart for missions.
6) Char (Derby Doings) You will learn all kinds of new things over at Char's place. Right now she's in the middle of fall cleaning. When I first met her she was using live coals to bake stew in a huge iron pot out on her patio.
7) Soul Nephew (Seriously - - - he is!!) Dustin and Kayla share this blog. Kayla is a firecracker and when Dustin posts, it's worth reading!!!