Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Photo Journalist Strikes Again

.
My photo journalist, Shelli, has been at it again!!! The other night at the last home volleyball match she grabbed my camera with the following results:


It was senior night. This is Brianna and her parents.


Kathryn and her parents


Waiting to cheer for the players as they enter the court.


Oh my - - - and what have we here?
.

3 comments:

Dustin and Kayla said...

who are these people?! i'm so out of touch with Lakeview!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Wow! Brianna looks just like her mom!! I can't believe it!

Keetha Broyles said...

Doesn't she though?

The other family is our new administrator family.