Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh the Pure Unadulerated Joy


.
Recently when our cable TV provider DROPPED CBS, we switched back to Dish so I wouldn't miss any more IMPORTANT football games.

Well - - - - we have found an unexpected "blessing" on Dish.

The World Fishing Network.

Fishing shows.

24/7

In HD even.

Hubby is ecstatic.

Can you imagine the endless boredom???

.

9 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

Thank God we live almost a whole country apart. We'd never get our husbands (and my boys!) off of the couch.

Although, you and I could be blogging, chatting, and laughing at them, so maybe it's not such a bad idea to be closer, hmmm? :-)

Keetha Broyles said...

I think we could have a lot of fun if we lived in the same zip code!!!

:-)

Hubby does leave the couch occasionally - - - to go do the fishing himself. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to haul your hubby along.

Indian Lake Papa said...

Jesus is always looking for good fishermen - must be a worthy profession! LOL How about those Spartans - yet there is next week!

Julie said...

Wow, that sounds like endless hours of excitement! :)

Char said...

Fishing, football, pick your poison.

Keetha said...

The World Fishing Network. You're joking, right?

Of course, I thought the same thing about the Golf Channel.

Keetha Broyles said...

I totally kid you not, Keetha.

World Fishing Network - - - chock full o' fishing "experts" casting their little artificial lures into the pond all the while "teaching" you how to do the same.

Seriously

Anonymous said...

Wow, imagine the World Fishing Network with the Golf Channel on Picture in Picture. You could get twice the sleep! :-)

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Donny!!!! You've got that about right!!!