Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Four Little Short Frags for a Friday



It's Friday so it's time to Frag. I don't have much, "but such as I have give I unto thee."






I made a slight seasonal change in my decor.


And I don't mean Fall either - - - Autumn doesn't begin (by the calendar and by the sun) until September 22.

Nope - - - I made a FOOTBALL seasonal change. College football begins two weeks from last night.

Somebody in this house is pretty excited. I won't tell you who, but I'll just say SHE even has plans for doing football things to her nails soon.






I got a little something something new to put down in my Football Cave (FBC).

I added the black ONLY myself.

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Can't have any Gator chomping goin' on down there.






Somebody 'round this here place has been watchin' a whole lotta this and even filling up our DVR with it this week.


I won't tell you who it is, but I will give you this one little subtle hint.






Once upon a time, when I was growing up, this was my house.

What?!? You don't SEE a house???

Neither do I.

That's 'cause someone tore it down and put up a parking lot.






I TOLD you I only had four little short frags this week.

It was hardly worth clicking over here, was it?

Well - - - I'm glad you did anyway!!






Now please hurry over to Mrs 4444's place
and see all the Friday Fragments!


Credit: Football dividers from Glitter Graphics


.

15 comments:

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

I look forward to your frags. One of these times I'm gonna start doin' 'em myself, if I can ever remember to collect frags throughout the week.

Not a football fan myself. (I know. Don't hate me.) But I'm impressed with your decor. Did you find the little football eggs at Easter time? That's fun.

nancygrayce said...

You're always worth clicking over for! I have to admit that we're a Gator family .......I hope that's not the end for us! Actually, you may know that I don't care about football at all!

And I'll have to say I DVR so many shows and NEVER watch them!

Have a great weekend!

Traci Marie Wolf said...

First of all, I think it's adorable that you put footballs in the chicken. Hilarious, now that I think of it. And fisherhubbie is a man after my own heart. Not even Swamp People can upstage Shark week for me. And I love your sense of humor about the "house" you grew up in, it seems so spacious.

Unknown said...

Joni Mitchell, eh? WE are showing our age.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Love it Keetha! How many gals have their own football cave!!
Hubby looks like he might like to take it over though. hehe.
Love your post below too, so touching, so beautiful!
Boy is it ever feeling like Autumn this week!!
Big hugs,
Cindy

"GB" said...

Football has started here as well but DB follows pro not college, so the games are being recorded in anticipation of fantasy picks. As long as the Cowboys win, that is fine with me.

Hootin Anni said...

...maybe that's the reason the old saying is 'true'. "You can never go home again".

I'm more than happy to not have Cable TV anymore....no televised football to watch. Yay. LOL

Like those 'football' eggs

Theresa said...

Yeah football!!!! We love this time of year. Enjoy your day!!!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Keetha I love your 'frags' and this week I thought my fav was the little footballs (so cute) but NO, It's the someone tore down my house and put up a parking lot! xoxo Linda

Bill Lisleman said...

If we didn't know it already (I didn't) we all now know you are a big college football fan. Are those football colored eggs or little toy footballs?

podso said...

Sad about your house torn down. I hope that's not the one your dad (or grandfather) built. Love your football eggs. I have a new friend who reminds me of you a lot. In fact she sort of reintroduced herself and I said "oh I know you." And then I wondered if it was because she seems like that I felt like I knew her better than I do. Does that make sense?

Karen and Gerard said...

We'll be putting our Ohio State sheets and bedspread on the bed soon!

Claudya Martinez said...

That chicken has more seasonal outfits than I do and there are a whole lot of parking lots where your past used to be.

Kay said...

My FIL's childhood home is also a parking lot now for a Ford dealership. They turned my wooded playground into a par-3 golf course :-( I was furious!!

I happen to love the football decorations!! Brilliant!

Mrs4444 said...

I'm excited for you--Clearly, your are approaching a fun-filled season! (and hopefully a long one! :)