Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Augers and Plungers

.

Fisherhubby and his current ice fishing buddies are trying to beg me to buy them a


Gas powered ice auger because apparently they can't manage a hand operated one - - -


Even though this cute little GIRL seems to be handling it just fine.

They came home from their recent ice-capades using THIS as begging material for a gas powered auger:

"But Keetha, you can use it the next time you need to PLUNGE!!!"

Uh, yah - - - like THAT'S going to convince me!!

Photo credits: Top - basspro.com, Bottom - csdailyblog.wordpress.com

.

5 comments:

Keri said...

"They" and "Them"?! So why can't there be a pooling of funds for this thing??? :)

And that girl IS super cute!

EG CameraGirl said...

Hehehe!

Pam said...

She is cute, Keri, but she doesn't look nearly as warm as the man with the gas powered plunger!

Ann in the UP said...

I think it's like making your own wood---as people who burn wood say. It warms you twice. I should think people who are ICE fishing would welcome the chance to warm up! Wouldn't you???

nancygrayce said...

I can't even related to cutting holes in ice! :)