What a great chance to repeat a "blast from the past." Thanks so much to Chari over at Happy to Design for hosting Sunday Favorites.
"I Was Tagged"
(First posted 6/14/07)
I don't really understand this process, but I believe I'm supposed to say 8 little known facts about myself. So - - - let's do this the Dave Letterman way:
8) There is so much hair on my unshaven legs they have often been mistaken for a forest.
7) My parents were NOT expecting me to be a boy, I was going to be Keetha Denise only if I was a girl, and Joseph McClellan if I was a boy.
6) The "Keetha" part of my name is the feminized version of my father's middle name - Keith.
5) In spite of #7, I'm the only son my parents ever had.
4) I love trains. Someday I'd like to take a vacation on a scenic train, maybe in Europe.
3) I've never been to Boston in the fall.
2) I once got lost on a motor scooter in Rome.
1) I was once charged by a real, live, in the wild, ANGRY, African elephant, and barely escaped to tell you about it. (Totally true - - - and I NEVER lie)
Now - - - I think I'm supposed to tag someone. If you are reading this, and have not yet been tagged by another - - - consider yourself so tagged. :-) (You don't really have to consider yourself tagged since this is a rerun post.)