Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In Costa Rica

.

Safe and Sound. More at the Costa Rican Blog.

.

5 comments:

jennifer said...

Thank God for safe and sound!

Kirby3131 said...

Yay!!

I'm so happy that you have an internet connection and that I could get the message to you about who had won the basketball game :)

Have a wonderful time in Costa Rica.

Vivienne said...

Thank goodness!

Just Breathe said...

God bless you. Glad your safe.

ain't for city gals said...

Checked out the kids blog...looks like all is going great!