Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

We've Got Ice Ice Baby



April 10 dawned crisp and icy.  Who knew electrical lines could be pretty??  And now I'm off to face my surgery.  TTFN










6 comments:

Cathy said...

Saying a prayer for you.

nancygrayce said...

Praying for you this morning!

65 Roses for Marcia said...

Thinking of you and prayers for smooth sailing into recovery!

podso said...

Will pray for you today!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Praying for you Keetha!

Erin said...

Thinking of you today!