We here in the First World tend to take ourselves and our petty self-induced First World Problems (FWPs) WAY too seriously.
WAY TOO SERIOUSLY.
It renders some of us incapable of helping ourselves, sort of like this:
My purpose in this post is to expose my OWN silly little FWPs.
Perhaps if you laugh at ME, it will help you see similar issues of your own.
Keetha's Top 10 FWPs of Today
10) I want a new laptop, but don't know what kind to get or from which store to get it.
9) Someone stopped following my blog AGAIN today.
8) I'm SICK of getting email forwards from people who need to get a life if they have time to send email forwards.
7) I have to go straight from running my heat to running my AC because of my allergies.
6) My dishwasher won't load or unload itself.
5) The clean clothes NEVER fold and put themselves away.
4) Socks disappear in the dryer black hole void.
3) Fisherhubby NEVER makes the bed.
2) I can't seem to keep the throw rugs STRAIGHT on the floor.
And my #1 TOP Petty FWP of today:
1) I don't have enough reds to make a full load in the washing machine.
And while I worry over these "major" issues, some girl or some woman in some African village is "dinking around" carrying a jug of water for something as "mundane" as cooking or washing.