Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Reruns - God's Country

.

It's Sunday again, and you know what THAT means!?! It's time for Sunday Favorites!!!

Sunday Favorites are RERUNS, not current posts - - - if you want to participate, just repost something you previously posted "back in the day."

Thanks so much to Chari over at Happy to Design for hosting this meme, "Sunday Favorites." You may click on the link to find the rules and see more favorite posts.

I have been reposting favorites in order from the beginning of my blogging experience back in June of 2006 and moving toward "now." I have reached our Wisconsin vacation posts from the summer of 2008. Since we have just recently moved to Wisconsin I have decided to repost some of those posts that honor and highlight my beloved state.

This will be the FIRST of those reposts, and there will be MORE to follow in the next few weeks.



God's Country
(First posted on July 11, 2008)


As seen through the window of a moving vehicle.


This is the land that I love - - -


Because it's the land of my birth and my youth - - -


It is here in this soil


That my roots run deep - - -


And my spirit is free.

On Wisconsin!!

.

11 comments:

Cortney said...

It's amazing how beautiful the country is when you take the time to appreciate it. It's so green out when you took these "back in the day", it's refreshing.

Anonymous said...

Good memmories for you

Theresa said...

Beautiful pictures of your home state! Have a blessed day dear Keetha, HUGS!

Ann in the UP said...

Even along the highways it's a beautiful state---with the possible exception of 41 south.

It's especially beautiful in the southweat.

I look forward to the next "good old posts".

Shirley said...

It is a beautiful state. I love the midwest with the change of seasons and the hills. Like Ohio, there is some flat land but also rolling hills.

grammy said...

Green grass...and I was worried about you having to slide in snow and ice on the way to Indy. Strange weather this winter...lotsa snow in GA and green grass in WI!!!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Keetha...

Ohhh...Wisconsin is sooo pretty! Very lush and green....and those gentle rolling hills...ahhh! I hope to someday visit your beautiful state, my friend! Thanks for sharing your vacation photos with us for the Sunday Favorites repost party!

Have a super Sunday, dear friend!
Chari @Happy To Design

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Keetha,
Wisconsin is really a gorgeous state!
I look forward to those green rolling hills every winter. And the lushness of our surroundings. Have you two taken the Great River Road yet? It is, without a doubt one of the most fabulous drives ever!
Maybe we can do that this spring!
Hugs friend,
Cindy

Michelle@ A Full Cottage said...

Boy do I wish there was some green outside right now!! I hope to be able to see Wisconsin someday. Go Packers!

:) Michelle

Keetha said...

Gorgeous scenery! Aren't you glad to be back?

Kristin - The Goat said...

It's good to know that the place where your roots run deep and your spirit runs free is where you are right now :)