Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

One of These Manni's Just Doesn't Belong Here

.

Last week I joined the WIWW party for the first time. In that post I explained about my volunteer work in a clothing ministry.

Today I thought it would be fun to play a little game with my manni's.

Remember the old Sesame Street, "One Of These Things Just Doesn't Belong Here" game???

No? Well, here's a little reminder:




So, let's play my version of "One of These Manni's Just Doesn't Belong Here."

I dressed three of the following four manni's, and someone on another volunteer "crew" dressed the other one on a day when I wasn't working. See if you can pick out the one that I did NOT dress.


Manni "A"



Mannie "B"



Manni "C"



Manni "D"

Put your guesses in the comments, and HAVE FUN!!!


pleated poppy

Please head on over to the
Pleated Poppy to see what OTHERS wore Wednesday!!

.

14 comments:

Tami said...

Susan is still on Sesame Street. I remember that song! Sesame Street started the year I was born.

My answer is B! What do I win?

Erin said...

I'm torn between B and D. Final answer...B.

thesedaysofmine.com said...

B was my first guess too.

Theresa said...

Manni B!

Brenda said...

Definitely Manni B!
ot - did you notice they took out the big black spot in the word-veri? Still annoying tho!

65 Roses for Marcia said...

My guess is Manni B

podso said...

B and I guess before I looked at the other answers!

Keri said...

Definitely B.

And now I see MY (ahem) skirt/red shirt combo has a nice new jean jacket! :)

shannon i olson said...

yep B. thought that right away.

Deven said...

B for sure

Smellyann said...

I guessed B, too!

nancygrayce said...

I say B too....so I hope that's right. Just doesn't seem like "you". ! :)

Pam said...

B is for Beulah - not Keetha!

P. said...

How fun! I picked B right away. I love Manni A's outfit! Too bad I'm such a hard-to-fit size, I might want to hire you to dress me!